February observations

Discussion of weather and climate outside of NZ's waters. Australian weather, tropical cyclones and USA storm chasing feature here.
Flutterbye
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Flutterbye »

Well Saaaab we can do without the likes of you coming to our city and as for the comment about no summer down here =;

I never met anyone during my time in Melbourne with an attitude like yours ](*,)

Do I hope you have a nice day? I dunno.
saaaab
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by saaaab »

Flutterbye wrote: I never met anyone during my time in Melbourne with an attitude like yours ](*,)
That's because everyone was sitting at home infront of their furnaces. :twisted:

Invercargil has no summer, but I do understand that for invercargil folk 20ºC is hot.
When cold fronts come you will cry; I wish there was a blocking high, cold fronts bring miserable cold and drizzle, which makes me sniffle.
Flutterbye

I've got to laugh - 20 is a mild temp not hot!! As for summers - some are better than others, as is the case with a lot of places - isn't that not why you are complaining about the up & down temps in Melbourne :?:

I suggest you move somewhere warmer like maybe Darwin then you won't have to winge and take swipes at In,gill or NZ for that matter :-#
saaaab

Unread post by saaaab »

I'm not complaing about the up temps, just the down temps :twisted:
When cold fronts come you will cry; I wish there was a blocking high, cold fronts bring miserable cold and drizzle, which makes me sniffle.
Michael

Unread post by Michael »

Its not so much the temps (a cold day of 14 with an anticyclone is heaps better than a 20 degree day in summer with a 50 mph SW and showers) is better than its more the wind direction with the cloudiness here ;)
saaaab wrote:I'm not complaing about the up temps, just the down temps :twisted:
Gary Roberts

Unread post by Gary Roberts »

Flutterbye wrote:I've got to laugh - 20 is a mild temp not hot!! As for summers - some are better than others, as is the case with a lot of places - isn't that not why you are complaining about the up & down temps in Melbourne :?:

I suggest you move somewhere warmer like maybe Darwin then you won't have to winge and take swipes at In,gill or NZ for that matter :-#
Some people can never be satisfied because they don't want to be satisfied. The closest they get is when they are complaining. :shock:
Flutterbye

I agree :D
spwill

Unread post by spwill »

saaaab said,
And Yes living in Invercargill would be living hell for me. There is no such thing as summer there. Infact, all of New Zealand would be too cold for my liking.
Shame you get a bum winter over there in Melbourne :) , much warmer here in northern NewZealand at that time of the year.

Hope the weather over there can hold up for the Games. ;)
Gary Roberts

Unread post by Gary Roberts »

spwill wrote:saaaab said,
soooob wrote:...New Zealand would be too cold for my liking.
He'll just have to stay over that side then, huh? ;)
Andy

Unread post by Andy »

Please stay in Aust ;) :lol: :lol:
saaaab

Unread post by saaaab »

spwill wrote:saaaab said,
And Yes living in Invercargill would be living hell for me. There is no such thing as summer there. Infact, all of New Zealand would be too cold for my liking.
Shame you get a bum winter over there in Melbourne :) , much warmer here in northern NewZealand at that time of the year.

Hope the weather over there can hold up for the Games. ;)
unfortunately a cold fornt is expected next monday so the weather will be **** during the games :x
GraemeWi

Unread post by GraemeWi »

Hey do you mind knocking the language out? This forum is quite laid back but no need for expletives.

Cheers,

G