Sunstorms from here onwards!!!

Archive of NZ Weather & Climate
Forum rules
These topics are a read-only archive and may be subject to out-of-date information.

For today's weather discussion head to: New Zealand Weather & Climate
Storm Struck

Sunstorms from here onwards!!!

Unread post by Storm Struck »

Although I don't mind sunshine it's just gonna be typical weather for this time of the year morning and night low cloud but also warm daytime temperatures making it the boring time of the year.
It's also a hard time of year for farmers gets very dry whith onshore cool winds and warm temps.
Even though Id rather have storms with a hint of sunny days and hot temperatures I guess we just gotta except this time of year what are others opinion's?. :D
Cheers
Jason.
RWood

Unread post by RWood »

Love the sun - if I could arrange for odd rainfalls at night and predominantly clear days, it would be perfect. Doesn't have to be very hot.
Gary Roberts
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Gary Roberts »

RWood wrote:Love the sun - if I could arrange for odd rainfalls at night and predominantly clear days, it would be perfect. Doesn't have to be very hot.
Reverse that! Clear dry nights and rain during the day would be much better! ;)
Storm Struck

Unread post by Storm Struck »

Ahh 22C and more sunshine to go around today and plenty more in the next few days who said this weather was boring it's just when the drizzle comes in a pointless particle of rain :twisted: .
What a small particle will do for a thousand miles of dry canterbury land and tonnes of dry soil :lol: :lol: add that up it don't work :-k =; .
Cheers
Jason.