Anomalies

Discussion of weather and climate outside of NZ's waters. Australian weather, tropical cyclones and USA storm chasing feature here.
federicoI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anomalies

Unread post by federicoI »

obesrving this map,we can understand the change of climate!!!

http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/D2u.html

In Africa in these times, there are the depressions!
Usualy in the desert of sahara it rains 2 time the years, but ever is rains so much as in the last time!!!!

thet low pression wich we look in the sat, is only exempol!!!

Tihs is one of the so many examples that can be done!!!!!!

do you agree with me??

In which case you can observe changes of the climate from yourr parts?

it would be be interesting understand the change of the climate in the opposite place in the world for me!!!

Ciao!!! 8)

Fede
Manukau heads obs

Unread post by Manukau heads obs »

i heard that Ireland went for 20 days with no rain
and its been cold in the UK this winter
and now the sahara has a big rain band
a change in the north sea current?
there was research to show the deep layers of warm water currents are carrying less warm water
Brian Hamilton, weather enthusiast. My weather dataEmail: [email protected]
RWood

Unread post by RWood »

Interesting. Note that the coldness of the winter in UK and parts of Europe was predicted well in advance, as a consequence of the phase of the Arctic Oscillation - i saw a press release in October.

Did the Saharan rainband extend to the eastern parts? There is a large difference between east and west - the eastern areas are "hyperdesert", with Luxor (eg) getting only 2mm/year, with very long periods that are completely rainless, but the western part, while very erratic in year-to-year totals, is much wetter, eg. Tomboctou (Mali) averages 250mm, and some places get more. Significant rainfall events happen periodically there. If this lot has produced meaningful rain in the eastern parts, that would be impressive.
federicoI

Unread post by federicoI »

unfortunately the rains are have been abundantly abouve the average both to east that to west!!!

there are some studies that speak of these anomalies and they attribute sea current!!!!!!I agree!!!

contrarily of same years ago, where was thought to an increase of temperatura in the world, now it thought contrarily, becous tha ices losening itself, would birng to the current so much frasch water, so the current more plan goes for some motive!!! I don't know whether to explain this in english because it complicated but when i have a lo of time I try there!!!