Aussie's next TC?...

Discussion of weather and climate outside of NZ's waters. Australian weather, tropical cyclones and USA storm chasing feature here.
gllitz
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aussie's next TC?...

Unread post by gllitz »

B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 8.4S 129.4E, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 8.7S 129.1 E, APPROXIMATELY 240 NM NORTH-NORTHWEST OF DARWIN, AUSTRALIA. ANIMATED MULTISPECTRAL SATELLITE IMAGERY REVEALS A LARGE AREA OF DIMINISHING CONVECTION DISPLACED WEST OF A LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER. UPPER LEVEL ANALYSIS INDICATES THE AREA IN UNDER MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR AND HAS GOOD OUTFLOW IN THE POLEWARD DIRECTION. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE EST IMATED AT 25 TO 30 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1002 MB. DUE TO THE INCREASE CONVECTION AND A BETTER DEFINED LLCC, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT
24 HOURS IS UPGRADED TO FAIR.

to watch for sure....as GFS models currently have the above growing much larger as well....
Storm Struck

Unread post by Storm Struck »

Tropical storm DIWA is off Madagascar what does that stand for something the Crusaders did right Did I Win Again lol.
I have another one but I wont say it on here as some people on other side of tasman might not like it :lol: :lol: .
Also another Tropcial storm heading towards Manilla island which the Indonesian area.
Cheers
Jason.
squid
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by squid »

it not doing much atm may form into something this coming week