Very dangerous weather situation ahead

Discussion of weather and climate outside of NZ's waters. Australian weather, tropical cyclones and USA storm chasing feature here.
RWood

Unread post by RWood »

Matt Townsend wrote:BTW guys the charts are agreeing me, i told you guy ti happening, http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/enso/ It still increasing now and it had climbed very rapid!

Matt
This report cites mixed and unclear conditions, mostly of a WEAK la Nina mode.
Matt Townsend
Banned
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Matt Townsend »

Ummm mate it sed moderate too, either it starting pile up to make huge events like 1954 or 74's.

Matt
squid

Unread post by squid »

did someone say cyclone or should i go back to sleep :P
Matt Townsend
Banned

I saying is this topic should be serious anyway it have to be great. I have many stuff to say in here, la nina is kinda freak of weather. It do trigger many thunderstorms, it like cyclones hitting in ur area very badly damage. I have to say, there is one day it brings huge thunderstorm hit ur area by without forecasting (like day after tomorrow), it like sunny day and then severe storms came to hit ur area. This situation is freak weather or climate. It have to be La nina in this type of freak weather, kindly weird to understand. In the future i have to study in this type freak of weather, i want to be a good climate weather man because i have to look after the population in the world. I have no threat to anyone and it very nice to help anybody out. I have feelings for that and i like to do that for my future girlfriend. It like a reward, hehe.

Matt
saaaab

Unread post by saaaab »

yes La Nina is a freak, bringing us consistant south westerlies with cold and frequent stratocumulus oppressing the morning and evening, plus very much below average temps. I hate La Nina. I wish there was el nino. el nino is awesome and sexy
When cold fronts come you will cry; I wish there was a blocking high, cold fronts bring miserable cold and drizzle, which makes me sniffle.
Matt Townsend
Banned

LOL I have no reply on my topic in http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/inde ... owtopic=55
And make sure if u r log in or register before posts on there because i don't like the guests posts. I have more experience about the la nina period stuff etc...

Matt
Manukau heads obs

Unread post by Manukau heads obs »

you sure do have a different way of saying things, I will grant you that :shock:
Brian Hamilton, weather enthusiast. My weather dataEmail: [email protected]
Matt Townsend
Banned

What u mean??? Grant to that?

BTW the ENSO wrap up is still continuing some La nina period: http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/enso/ It postive 5 atm.

Matt
Matt Townsend
Banned

mmm cloudy weather here, i think some forecasts might attend to be wrong. for example today sed sunny period but it cloudy out!!!!!!!!!!

matt
03Stormchaser

Unread post by 03Stormchaser »

Matt Townsend wrote:mmm cloudy weather here, i think some forecasts might attend to be wrong. for example today sed sunny period but it cloudy out!!!!!!!!!!

matt
Probably a side-effect of La Nina you think?

;)
NZ Largest Storm Chasing Facebook Pagehttp://www.facebook.com/nzstormchasers
NZ Largest Storm Chase Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/NZStormchasersGroup
NZ Stormchasers TV https://www.youtube.com/@NZStormchasers
Matt Townsend
Banned

MMMM i haven't think about that yet, La nina can do some side affect but maybe it is here atm. Maybe u r right stormchaser3, i hope this would be good :shock:

Matt
Matt Townsend
Banned

I had some reports of it. I had three heavy showers today which our forecast said mosty sunny day!! What the hell? La nina might side affected us!!!!!

I had 23.2mm today :shock:

Matt
TonyT

Unread post by TonyT »

Matt Townsend wrote:I had 23.2mm today :shock:

Matt
Yup, thats La Nina all right...
Storm Struck

Unread post by Storm Struck »

I sense you are being Sarcastic there Tony :lol: :lol: . ;)
Tis he who remains quiet through a rusty mouth and a laughing diet. :lol: :-$ .
Anyone wants to know what that means email me. Its a secret :-w .
Cheers
Jason.
Matt Townsend
Banned

NOw i know what u are all doing, u all think i am a weather nerd which never happens. I'm never do that. (why i so upset!) :oops: :(

Grame i didn't mean to ur weather stuff, but those ppl are pissing me off, this forum start like weatherzone forums does to me. Most weather ppl piss me off in stupid manners, i'm 15 and i still learning and i have many ideas. I seen many ppl in here had never believe what are my predictions are and i know u all hiding something. Please think about it

Matt
Manukau heads obs

oh to be young and enthusiastic again!
keep on doing what you enjoy doing Matt, thats my advice in life , and make the most of every day, thats my next bit of advice :) (as you only live once)
Flutterbye

Unread post by Flutterbye »

Manukau heads observer wrote:oh to be young and enthusiastic again!
keep on doing what you enjoy doing Matt, thats my advice in life , and make the most of every day, thats my next bit of advice :) (as you only live once)
I couldn't have put it better myself =D>
saaaab

Unread post by saaaab »

La Nina is attacking Melbourne, February was cold and cloudy- the first 25 days of the month had a mere 4 days above 25ºC!!!

March started of hot, but now we settle into the familiar pattern of south westerlies with temps of 20-23c which is about 2-4c below average for March. The below average temps will be experieced state wide.

Matt - weatherzone pisses me off aswell, those black hearted goons banned me for 90 days just because I said that the weather we had at the time was a dog's breakfast, and one of the moderators (I won't insult her here) took offense, ran home crying to the admin and thus I was banned. Now, those 90 days are up and they still won't let me use the forums.
Last edited by saaaab on Mon 13/03/2006 22:46, edited 1 time in total.
When cold fronts come you will cry; I wish there was a blocking high, cold fronts bring miserable cold and drizzle, which makes me sniffle.
Willoughby
Site Admin

Unread post by Willoughby »

saaaab wrote:La Nina is attacking Melbourne, February was cold and cloudy- the first 25 days of the month had a mere 4 days above 25ºC!!!
There _is_ no La Nina!
Fujita Phil

Unread post by Fujita Phil »

Flutterbye wrote:I couldn't have put it better myself =D>
Nice day you've put on for me Flutterbye. Pity tomorrow won't be the same
There is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes.
Flutterbye

Unread post by Flutterbye »

Fujita Phil as long as there is no hail and a cold SW I don't care ;) :D
TonyT

Unread post by TonyT »

Matt Townsend wrote:NOw i know what u are all doing, u all think i am a weather nerd which never happens. I'm never do that. (why i so upset!) :oops: :(

Grame i didn't mean to ur weather stuff, but those ppl are pissing me off, this forum start like weatherzone forums does to me. Most weather ppl piss me off in stupid manners, i'm 15 and i still learning and i have many ideas. I seen many ppl in here had never believe what are my predictions are and i know u all hiding something. Please think about it

Matt
Matt, I'm sorry for being sarcastic before, but you need to do some thinking mate - you post your ideas on here, ask for comment, get plenty of good sound feedback, and choose to ignore it.

There is no La Nina at present, and its a very open question as to if one will develop, the consensus being probably not. There are no indications to anyone else of dangerous weather, at least no more than normal (a tornado can pop out of the blue at any time, as the people of Waimate found out).

Chill out and enjoy the wide variety of weather which gets discussed on this foum.
Manukau heads obs

Maybe a "Claytons La Nina", like the time we had a "Claytons El Nino" a few years ago?
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/current/anomsst.shtml
that SST anomoly shows we are still in no mans land I would say
RWood

Unread post by RWood »

Exactly - matters are still quite unclear, and this time of year is a particularly difficult one for prediction.
Matt Townsend
Banned

I have thought about this so many times and i do have thinking time too! La nina is real and it coming, if u say it not come, that means NZL won't get it, prove it: http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/enso/
Look on the charts about it and it seems climbing alot, alright?

Matt