Canterbury drizzle?

Archive of NZ Weather & Climate
Forum rules
These topics are a read-only archive and may be subject to out-of-date information.

For today's weather discussion head to: New Zealand Weather & Climate
melja
Has thanked: 0

Canterbury drizzle?

Unread post by melja »

What happend to the drizzle forcasted? :evil: Its pouring down with 6mm in the last hour in rangiora and im meet to be going camping :(
TonyT

Re: Canterbury drizzle?

Unread post by TonyT »

melja wrote:What happend to the drizzle forcasted? :evil: Its pouring down with 6mm in the last hour in rangiora and im meet to be going camping :(
:oops:

25mm here since 6am, and still raining lightly. Thats more than we got for the months of February and March combined.
mikestormchaser

Unread post by mikestormchaser »

I don't think it was really raining here in Christchurch. :lol: but it sure was damp all day yesterday with the odd heavy period of drizzly rain, it sure did come in again last night aswel ;)
Id say a better, nicer day install but possible drizzle or low cloud patches tonight.
Mike
Stormchasers.co.nz
Storm Struck

Unread post by Storm Struck »

After having not a drop of rain and cloud with sunshine in Blenheim i come back to sodden grounds and 40mm in the gauge sure must have been heavy at some point.
Just a few pics i took yesterday on a trip from spring creek up around whites bay to port underwood then picton.
Thunder is looking likly on the cards for thursday night and possibly during the day on friday too with our first real cold blast moving a typical good scenario.
Cheers
Jason.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Canterbury, home of good rugby and severe storms